Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School is Cool!

So far so good. For the most part. I think that the first year will probably be the toughest. I fear I'm not teaching them enough. We've not quite found our happy place yet. Some stuff I've chosen for them is too hard, other stuff too easy. I'm hoping it will balance out soon. Either way, we're in this for the long haul, so we'll make it work.





Sadie hanging out enjoying a smoothie compliments of our Vitamix. LOVE IT!! Her eyes are a bit watery and she's not up to par right now. She's busy growing and cutting her top two teeth. She's already cut the bottom two. Hopefully she's finished before our trip to NC next month.



Daisy May takes it easy:


Here are Stephen and Sebastian attempting to "be sick" so they could get out of school this morning. Silly boys. Don't they know you can still homeschool from your sick bed?


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn’t know you were home schooling them. That’s awesome. How long have you been doing it?

Me and Nick said...

You are awesome! I hope to homeschool too! Nick is for it...he just worries a little about the socialization...but I think there are plenty of extracurriculars they will be able to do! It will also be awesome to do field trips during the day when all the other kids are in school! I hope all the kinks get worked out!

Janice said...

So glad you are homeschooling!! Email me if you need any moral support!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...