Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where do I start?

When I went through the pictures on the camera, I realized I haven't blogged in a while. I thought about making separate posts about it all, but decided it would be easier to just put it all out there.

In this blog post you will find a big black dog who thinks he owns us. The pictures don't do justice to show his size, but to put it into perspective, our bed is a king size. He sort of dwarfs it don't you think?





This is what we came home to the ONE time we attempted to crate him. Apparently his prison break left him hungry because he ate a twelve pack of hamburger buns, a loaf of bread, a dozen muffins, a dental bone and a bag of popping corn. Nice. His food obsession is why we crated him in the first place. We've learned to hide the food better. Our microwave has become a nice storage cabinet.




Here we have a picture of a mechanical horse.




We all know what it is. We've all ridden on at one time or another. We've all told our children, "Sorry honey, Mommy doesn't have any quarters." This nice horse is corralled at one of our local grocery stores. And the best part about him.....he's free. But get this. Both Sterling and Seth are afraid of the nice little horsey. Go figure.


Brandon has adopted a saying when people pick on him for not having a "Daddy's little girl." "Real men make men." Apparently, Marines in MOBCOM are real men. We had three families over for Thanksgiving, and between the four families, there were eight boys and no girls. We thought it was kind of funny. That having been said, I'm still holding out hopes that Sadie will join us for Thanksgiving next year. We had a great time and the food was delicious.







I took Spencer to the eye doctor today. Apparently the only thing he inherited from me was my poor vision. Here soon, he'll be sporting a pair of specs. He's very excited about it. I'm sure that will wear off soon, but until then, I hope he enjoys them.

I can't believe the year is coming to an end. It's been a great one for us. I can't find anything at all to complain about or wish it had been done differently. I'll be sending out cards soon. As always, I look forward, with bated breath even, to receiving cards from all of you. Oh, if you've changed address's this year, let me know so I can update my address book.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

na said...

You've just received the Lemonade award. Hop over to my blog to get the logo.

Christy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...