Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a quick second and tell you all how grateful I am that you are in our lives. Everyone of you make up the threads that I call my life. I am so grateful for so many things right now and I just wanted to take a second to let you know how much we love and appreciate all of you that are a part of our lives.

I hope that this day finds you grateful too. It's so easy to get caught up with the things in our lives that we aren't very thankful for. I hope that today, of all days, we can put those thoughts out of our minds and remember all that we have to be thankful for. Even our every breath.

Now go eat!

1 comment:

na said...

Just wanted to congratulate you on winning my Cabernet Soy Candle in the wine glass giveaway at the SHE Etsy Team Blog. I have emailed you and can't wait to send it out to you!

Christy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...