Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some much needed down time

This was me before 7:00pm:





This was me after 7:00pm:



Although our church doesn't have a midweek worship service, we are always there one night a week. Because of scouts and presidency meetings, our whole family is in attendance.

But I didn't have a meeting tonight.
The little's didn't take a nap today.
Which means the three of them were in bed by 7:00pm.


I didn't actually take a nice, hot, bubble bath. But it was nice to have the house all to my self while I finished up the dinner dishes, did some laundry, took the dog out, swept the floor, fed the cat, and wait....what happened to my down time??????


Oh well. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

~*This Mama*~ said...

HAHAH, That was too cute, beth. I always appreciate the "down-time". Doesn't come that early at my house... and lately by the time it does roll around I'm ready to pass out! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...