Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shower time

Three very good friends from church threw me a baby shower last weekend. It was a lot of fun, and there was a lot of PINK! Never can have too much if you ask me. LOL!

The picture in the middle is of my wonderful friend Sarina. She's the one who headed the whole thing and did a lot of the work. She has been a wonderful support here in MO. I'm not sure what I'd do without her. Love ya Sis Rail! LOL!!!

The picture of the cake will not rotate for anything. It was as good as it looks.





2 comments:

Kari said...

hey sweetie. you are looking adorable as always. I had truly planned on being at your shower, but some personal stuff came up that has totally knocked me for a loop. It totally slipped my mind about calling to let ya'll know I wouldn't be there & when time for the shower came, I really didn't think my mood would have been conducive to a happy event. love ya girl!

Shelbe Thompson said...

ok, so i remember takin that pic at tha top... do u always giv me that face wen im messin around???? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...