Monday, April 14, 2008

Out of the mouths of Babes...

So, you gotta love two year olds. Why you ask? Because, if you don't, and they live with you, you'll end up in jail. Sterling...the ever becoming more like me miniature of me. If both of us remain friends through out this life, it will be nothing short of a miracle. It's a good thing he's sweet sometimes...and it helps that he's really cute and has the most endearing smile I've ever seen on a two year old. We were on our way back from the Children's Museum today and I hear him saying to Spencer, "You wanna piece a me? A piece of poop and pee?" We've been working on potty talk and what it is and where it belongs, so I ask him, "Where does potty talk go Sterling?" "In my mouth!" AUGGGHHH!! He's funny isn't he? Despite all the things that he does that aren't so endearing, I sure do love him.

1 comment:

shazelrigg said...

little ones .....always amazing what they come up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...