Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just one of those days.....

that I want to be all alone. Just one of those days. I can't remember who sings the song that that refrain came from but, it's my theme song today. AUGH! It's sort of my fault, but not totally...I know, I know, excuses, excuses. My part in the "fault part" is staying up too late the last couple of nights....but that's where it ends!! The rest is out of my control. Seth woke up at 1am with a high fever. The only way in which he would sleep, was on my chest when I was lying on my back. That did not make for a good nights sleep for the two of us. So the fever continued today and my poor baby was in my arms or in his crib all day. Well, mid morning, I get a call from the "investor" that is attempting to sell our house for us, asking if he can bring three families to see the house today. Well, I can't say no, so I cleaned the house holding Seth the whole time. I'm so glad to see this day come to an end. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...